Laserbrain Studios

Games Forum Blog Contact

Author Topic: Future Development  (Read 11955 times)

Narushima

• Experienced
    • View Profile
Re: Future Development
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2008, 05:55:58 AM »
Yeah, the thread thing looks like a good idea. And if you can manage to have a direct notation on the list, it'll be even better.
Five stars for the ranking ? On ten ?

About the scripting syntax you showed, is there gonna be changes to it, or can we start to work with it right now ?

Christian Knudsen

• Administrator
  • Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2008, 09:58:00 AM »
Quote from: "Narushima"
Five stars for the ranking ? On ten ?

I'm thinking five.

Quote from: "Narushima"
About the scripting syntax you showed, is there gonna be changes to it, or can we start to work with it right now ?

I've made a few changes. I've also completed work on the beta version of the parser/compiler. You can download everything (updated syntax, updated example quest, and the Quest File Maker) from the newly created Quest Development forum (check the "How to make quests" post). As you'll see, I haven't included all functions for the planned v0.4 -- the rest will be included in the versions following 0.4.

Narushima

• Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2008, 09:06:07 PM »
(never mind, I asked something that was already answered)

X Leviathan X

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2009, 02:31:26 AM »
Hehe sweet, I'm looking forward towards the whole "walk around your ship" feature.

VincentFirePony

• Ace
    • View Profile
    • http://pgmaille.weebly.com
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2009, 03:15:25 AM »
It might just be me... But when I downloaded 0.5.4.2 (I think that's what it is) things kinda got harder... Is the difficulty increasing with each new release? Maybe add a difficulty level adjuster for newer players...
There are only a few good things in life: AS, AS, beer, Minecraft and Hostile Takeover! A<0>V

Christian Knudsen

• Administrator
  • Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2009, 10:29:51 AM »
I haven't done anything to make the difficulty harder. The only thing that may have affected it is the extra 4 angles when controlling your ship. It makes the ship rotate 12% slower than before.