Laserbrain Studios

Games Forum Blog Contact

Author Topic: Feedback from v0.6.2.1  (Read 110 times)

Gabu

• View Profile
    • My Website
Feedback from v0.6.2.1
« on: August 15, 2018, 11:25:32 PM »
 first of all i just got say that there has been massive improvements from the previous versions.

The guards feel more realistic and the change in the  detection system gives the player a bit more time to actually make a decision on how to avoid detection. Also the Eye GUI is really useful cause i can now tell if someone is detecting me from far distance.

The Guards now mix up there combat which is cool.

I also feel like the later parts of the game can be really interesting especially when it comes to purchasing weapons . As lots of players will have unique ways to complete missions.

Heres My stat file , Please take in consideration that i was being a tyrant and was trying to break the game  :D.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/utoda4x0wjj3h18/stats.txt?dl=0

On a side note will there be some sort of ending for the demo like thanks for playing or support me on kickstarter ?

.....Also when i get time i'll play the new version that has been released ;D.

Christian Knudsen

• Administrator
  • Ace
    • View Profile
Re: Feedback from v0.6.2.1
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 08:02:32 AM »
Happy to hear everything plays better now! And thanks for the stats file!

When you leave Hensley International after having completed the mission, on the overworld map, the objective is now a "thank you for playing and please support me on Kickstarter" message, but you actually have to press the 'show objective' button (the '?') to see it. I'll probably have it pop up automatically upon entering the overworld map so you don't miss it.