Laserbrain Studios

Games Forum Blog Contact

Author Topic: Computer messages bug  (Read 37 times)

Gabu

• View Profile
Computer messages bug
« on: July 04, 2018, 03:37:01 AM »
So in the  level 2 (The Business building) on the second floor.When u access the computer for the first time the email messages do not appear . But when you exit the email messages and then click on the computer again the email messages appear.

Christian Knudsen

• Administrator
  • Ace
    • View Profile
Re: Computer messages bug
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 01:15:14 PM »
Thanks for reporting this! And sorry about the late reply -- I've been away on vacation (and sick the whole time).

Can you use the scroll bar on the right side of the computer screen to scroll down -- as if there are messages but they're just invisible?

I suspect this is an issue with the code that cuts off the top and bottom of the text in the message area. Probably in relation to screen scaling/zooming...

Gabu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 01:37:24 AM »
Hey , Hope you feel better i hate getting sick when i am on vacation.

Yes you can use the scroll bar , But the text is invisible. The resolution i was using was 1920 by 1080. 

GLI

• Hidden Asset Alpha Tester
  • Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 01:57:00 PM »
Hey , Hope you feel better i hate getting sick when i am on vacation.

Yes you can use the scroll bar , But the text is invisible. The resolution i was using was 1920 by 1080.

I can confirm this bug. On second playthrough I've noticed it (after I read it here). I don't remember if I saw it during first test (I was in hurry because of "movement timing").
Genuine Lifelike Individual

Christian Knudsen

• Administrator
  • Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 08:00:24 PM »
Thanks for confirming this!

I'll have to borrow my wife's laptop to try to replicate this. Mine only has 1366x768 resolution!