Laserbrain Studios

Games Forum Blog Contact

Author Topic: 1st impression  (Read 55 times)

Gabu

• View Profile
1st impression
« on: June 24, 2018, 01:27:53 AM »
Hello
I just recently played the alpha and i really enjoy what i played of it. Keep up the great work!
there Few things i want say about the game .  I love the artwork done in the cutscene's it reminds me of a game called The Detail. The Tutorial was well done it wasn't so hand  holding  but was informative which i like in games.

Few issues i had first i  found it hard to find the elevator as the door looked the same as the walls.Maybe make the door have more of a metallic look.I also had a gamebreaking bug which i am not sure what i did but i know i was running away from a guard in the 2nd level of the building. Here is the picture of the error code .

I didn't finish the whole demo yet but i will be sure to finish it as i think this game has a lot potential and i'll be honored to help playtest this game .

Christian Knudsen

• Administrator
  • Ace
    • View Profile
Re: 1st impression
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 12:09:20 PM »
Thanks for your feedback, Gabu! It's always nice to hear what works and what works not quite as well. ;D

Were you playing the debug version (hiddenassetdebug.exe)? The crash report doesn't contain the usual information about where in the code it crashed, so that could either be because it wasn't generated with the debug version of the game or because it was an OpenGL/graphics crash.

Gabu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 10:00:35 PM »
ya it might have been a graphics crash. As i know that i wasn't playing the debug version.

Christian Knudsen

• Administrator
  • Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 08:05:08 AM »
If you weren't playing the debug version, then that's why there wasn't debug information in the crash report/error window. If you can, please use the debug version (hiddenassetdebug.exe).

Gabu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 04:30:45 PM »
okay no problem will do

Christian Knudsen

• Administrator
  • Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2018, 07:43:28 AM »
Thanks! :)