Laserbrain Studios

Games Forum Blog Contact

Author Topic: Me replying to suggestions  (Read 4145 times)

Christian Knudsen

• Administrator
  • Ace
    • View Profile
Me replying to suggestions
« on: June 04, 2009, 12:00:38 PM »
It's great to see the activity in this forum increase a lot over the last couple of days! A lot of interesting suggestions and discussions are going on. I've decided to not reply to each and every suggestion anymore for a couple of reasons:

1) it takes time away from programming the game if I have to write replies and get into discussions, especially as the number of suggestions increases.
2) sometimes I'm neither for nor against a suggestion and would like to let the game progress and mature a bit more before I decide.
3) giving my opinion on a suggestion may feel like a final "judging" of that suggestion and could kill any further discussion of it - even if I don't like the original suggestion, continued discussion between the forum members may turn it into something I'd consider adding to the game.

The bottom line is: even if I don't reply to suggestions, be sure that I do read them, consider them and sometimes (quite often) implement them in future versions.

Linux

• View Profile
Re: Me replying to suggestions
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 03:56:37 PM »
I understand :)  I can see how it does take time from programming the game and stuff

Iltsuger

• Hidden Asset Alpha Tester
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 10:55:23 AM »
No sweat, man.  Thanks for saying so, though.

Reefpirate

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 06:50:29 AM »
You tha man, Christian!
-Reef