Here's the release candidate for v0.7.2. Please let me know if you have any issues. And also please confirm if any previous issued you had have been fixed. Thanks!
UPDATE January 23rd:
- Fixed movie player menu crashing when there are more than 90 movie files in the movie folder.
- Fixed automatically switching positions with NPCs. Now doesn't automatically switch positions with mission characters as well as stunned and captured characters.
- The first time you land on a base where you have to deliver a message or item to a character, a message will tell you about using 'L' to look for the mission character.Windows XP or later
(8.9 MB)Mac OS X 10.5 or later
(13.8 MB)Linux 32-bit
(7.4 MB)Linux 64-bit
- Fixed attacking character with a blocked path or unable to find a path to you saving up time units and then unleashing a flurry of attacks.
- Fixed bug when calculating time left before mission expires.
- Fixed mission characters spawning in inaccessible spot on Basin.
- Fixed "Pirate/Confed Controlled" being written on top of "(Casino Ship)" for Adavene.
- Fixed an issue with the window size not setting correctly when going from fullscreen to window.
- You can now pay your fines at Port Newton Capital Planet.
- You now automatically switch positions with random NPCs without having to hold down 'S'.
- Added keypad support for setting hand grenade delay.
- If you're about to jump into a system with nowhere to refuel and you only have 1 jump fuel left, the game will now inform you that you will be stranded and ask for confirmation before you jump.
- You now start the game with an afterburner.
- Added switching between windowed/fullscreen with Alt+Enter back in (was accidentally removed in previous version).
- More precise sleep time between frames.
- Added info in the options menu that informs you that having v-sync on will cap the game speed.
- Changed the introduction dialogue to the Merchants' Guild to make it clear that you have to buy the commodities yourself.
- On Linux, changed all the game's file paths back to the game folder, as there were issues with using best practice file paths.