Laserbrain Studios

Games Forum Blog Contact

Author Topic: Help please im stuck  (Read 1091 times)

toupz

• Experienced
    • View Profile
Help please im stuck
« on: July 29, 2015, 03:25:52 PM »
I worked hard to get my orion by trading with my tarsus for hours nonstop and doing some fixer missions and i'm left with 758 crédits and an orion with no jump drive, in hooper's hope mining station. I can't sell anything to buy a jump drive is there anything i can do other than restart a new game? I feel this is a big issue ;(
Ascii sector ownz

Christian Knudsen

• Administrator
  • Ace
    • View Profile
Re: Help please im stuck
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 04:26:52 PM »
Yeah, that kinda is a big issue. You should probably get a warning if you buy a ship and won't be able to afford a jump drive. Or all ships should just come with a basic jump drive.

In the meantime, you can send me the savefile and I can add some more credits to it. :)

toupz

• Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 05:11:04 PM »
Yeah, that kinda is a big issue. You should probably get a warning if you buy a ship and won't be able to afford a jump drive. Or all ships should just come with a basic jump drive.

In the meantime, you can send me the savefile and I can add some more credits to it. :)
thanks a lot i am grateful for the help, how may i send it to you :D?
Ascii sector ownz

Christian Knudsen

• Administrator
  • Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 05:22:09 PM »
Just send it as an attachment to contact@laserbrainstudios.com

toupz

• Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 05:51:07 PM »
Ascii sector ownz

Christian Knudsen

• Administrator
  • Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 06:16:04 PM »
Sent it back with 10000 extra credits.

I forgot that you aren't completely stuck if you buy a ship and can't afford a jump drive, since you can sell off most of the stuff from your newly bought ship and get 10000 credits that way.

toupz

• Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 07:13:42 PM »
Sent it back with 10000 extra credits.

I forgot that you aren't completely stuck if you buy a ship and can't afford a jump drive, since you can sell off most of the stuff from your newly bought ship and get 10000 credits that way.

Ooooh thanks well i'll be more careful next time i buy a new ship ;o
Ascii sector ownz

Iltsuger

• Hidden Asset Alpha Tester
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2015, 11:44:24 AM »
Would be cool if there was a way to make local money. Like in mining places you could help mine on the ground. Maybe recognize patterns in the rock for the maximum chance at precious metals, which gives a higher bounty. On refinery stations you could transport chemicals from one machine to another. Farming worlds would have you running a combine up and down a grain-filled screen, trying to steer around rocks. Pleasure worlds might have you serving customers somewhere. The bigger worlds might have a variety, maybe a job board that includes those above plus others.

Either that or there could be an insurance fund that you can tap once. It keeps growing in amount over time, so you could spend a long time in a hotel for example (or a shelter if you can prove you're broke), then you can tap into the fund once it reaches enough of an amount that you could buy a jump drive or whatever it is you want.

toupz

• Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2015, 01:59:09 PM »
Would be cool if there was a way to make local money. Like in mining places you could help mine on the ground. Maybe recognize patterns in the rock for the maximum chance at precious metals, which gives a higher bounty. On refinery stations you could transport chemicals from one machine to another. Farming worlds would have you running a combine up and down a grain-filled screen, trying to steer around rocks. Pleasure worlds might have you serving customers somewhere. The bigger worlds might have a variety, maybe a job board that includes those above plus others.

Either that or there could be an insurance fund that you can tap once. It keeps growing in amount over time, so you could spend a long time in a hotel for example (or a shelter if you can prove you're broke), then you can tap into the fund once it reaches enough of an amount that you could buy a jump drive or whatever it is you want.
Wow that's a brillant idea ;)
Ascii sector ownz