Laserbrain Studios

Games Forum Blog Contact

Author Topic: In a Pro-Alliance bar on U-Day  (Read 1467 times)

VFP82

• View Profile
In a Pro-Alliance bar on U-Day
« on: March 08, 2015, 10:53:30 PM »
So I'm watching Firefly and suddenly got the urge to play AS. I wonder if the 'verse influenced CK for AS in any way...

Christian Knudsen

• Administrator
  • Ace
    • View Profile
Re: In a Pro-Alliance bar on U-Day
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 11:37:31 AM »
Haven't ever watched Firefly. I saw Serenity on a plane some years ago but don't remember much. :-\

GLI

• Hidden Asset Alpha Tester
  • Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 09:07:18 PM »

;D

"Firefly" is the best Sci-Fi TV series of all times. Too bad it was cut in half of season one... :(

"Serenity" is like ending. Good one. Sad one...

Genuine Lifelike Individual

Cthulhu

• Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 08:20:38 PM »
Firefly is worth a look. Although I think the acting isn't all there.

The movie isn't considered to be as good as the series, although it had a bigger budget. It was like the final death breath from the firefly franchise.

"Firefly" is the best Sci-Fi TV series of all times

I took a shine to the Battlestar Galactica remake, when I had the (un)fortunate situation to be home sick for a few days while having borrowed all the BSG DVDs from a friend.

Iltsuger

• Hidden Asset Alpha Tester
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 12:15:40 PM »
I guess I'm not the kind of person who is into stuff like BSG. I felt like they were dragging the audience around on a leash. At least if you get to watch it at your own pace, you can get past their cliffhangers and their obfuscations to learn more about what's going on. Made me feel empty when I watched it.

Firefly, though... for being so short it still feels like it hit major points well. I agree that some of the actors aren't as good as others, and there are other little annoyances, but I've watched the series multiple times. It's my kinda show, I guess.