Laserbrain Studios

Games Forum Blog Contact

Author Topic: Two Application Crashes (make that three)  (Read 2294 times)

VFP82

• View Profile
Two Application Crashes (make that three)
« on: November 21, 2012, 11:33:25 PM »
First crash: I was in the red building across from the Company building. I charged aim and shot the Guard in the head on the third floor and the game crashed.

Second Crash: Inside company building on 4th floor, I believe I shut off whatever the power box on the second floor was powering on the 4th.  Looted the office on the 1st floor and  also attatched the remote power surge device to car and set it off. Guard caught me in the elevator, I was in crouch mode and the Guard started shooting me, I equipped the machine gun and charged for an aimed shot, first aimed shot hit the guard in the chest, second aimed shot was in the head and the game crashed.

Win 7 32-bit Hostile Takeover 0.1.4.1
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 02:22:44 AM by VFP82 »

VFP82

• View Profile
Re: Two Application Crashes
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 02:22:13 AM »
Make that three, the guard on the second floor of the Corporate building was shooting me as I was sneaking into the power box room and crash.

Christian Knudsen

• Administrator
  • Ace
    • View Profile
Re: Two Application Crashes (make that three)
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 12:23:43 PM »
Sure sounds like there's an issue with shooting... If you can get it to crash using the debug version of the executable, that'd be great as it will pinpoint the exact place in the code that causes it to crash.

VFP82

• View Profile
Re: Two Application Crashes (make that three)
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 05:27:19 PM »
I'll see what I can do.