Laserbrain Studios

Games Forum Blog Contact

Author Topic: Best score?  (Read 2156 times)

thenewguy

• View Profile
Best score?
« on: October 10, 2012, 02:38:09 PM »
I thought it might be fun to compare results with other people who had finished the demo. I find my runs tend not to be very stealthy, but I usually end with most of the health. That is, I end up alerting everyone in the building sooner or later, but I rarely get shot. To date my best payout was $5,600 (one guard and the CEO saw me) and I managed to complete the mission without getting shot.

Anyone managed to get through with better results?

Edit: My last run raised my personal best to 66%/$6,600.
Edit 2: Make that 88%. Really had to make the floor layout work for me.

Final update: Finally, after many tries, I managed to complete the demo mission with 100% stealth and 100% health.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 06:25:26 PM by thenewguy »

VFP82

• View Profile
Re: Best score?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 01:44:55 AM »
I finally killed the guy for the first time, but it was super messy and I got $0, and that was with me cutting the lights to his office walking in and shooting him. I'm now trying the remote power surge on his lights and sniping from the other building, after putting the door lock on his office door (maybe?). Or maybe more patience is the key.

thenewguy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 06:09:28 PM »
That approach works really well. You don't have to put the door lock on his office before sniping, you just have to get your sights on him quickly as he walks across the room.

VFP82

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 12:26:30 AM »
Yeah, keeping the mouse tracked on him steadily and charging the aimed shot is a bit tricky, I ended up using the doorlock on the door I sniped from and the guard from the lower floor comes running up and I couldn't leave cause he kept checking the door. Is there a silencer I can use?

thenewguy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 05:25:19 PM »
No, but you can kill the guard in the small building without attracting attention if you take him by surprise. Get rid of him before you make your snipping attempt against the CEO.

Christian Knudsen

• Administrator
  • Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 06:59:56 PM »
You might also be able to drown out the sound of the gunshot...