Laserbrain Studios

Games Forum Blog Contact

Author Topic: Blinking ships & ship wiki & MFD controls  (Read 1591 times)

XehutL

• View Profile
Blinking ships & ship wiki & MFD controls
« on: October 03, 2012, 05:30:35 PM »
First, this games is really nice small jewel and I can understand that it probably took away hundreds hours of designing and debugging if in one man. But here are my suggestion, sorry for them :)

I would like to see in some of the future updates one (or all) of following:

1. Blinking ships - it could be very hard to see them sometimes over the similar surface of stations/planets - especially with a scanner of lower quality. And as the human eye catches more easily blinkings, it would be nice to have them blinking in a similar way like the space stations are currently.

2. Ships "wiki" - it would be great to have access to the common ships' stats & shapes while in space (or at ship); so one can more easily recognise to what he is facing out there :-)
Probably the easist way would be to call similar / limited interface from Shipyard, but with the ship's list and starting from your ship or current target.

3. Multi-function display's controls - it is confusing to change the infos on MFD through many different and non-adjacent keys. IMHO it would be better to have just 1 key per each MFD with cycling of its functions/views (like MFD1:Ins, MFD2:Del, MFD3:PgUp and MFD4:PgDw - or A/S/Z/X etc.).

-X-