Laserbrain Studios

Games Forum Blog Contact

Author Topic: [SDN] Scandinavia and the World #3  (Read 1307 times)

GLI

• Hidden Asset Alpha Tester
  • Ace
    • View Profile
[SDN] Scandinavia and the World #3
« on: June 14, 2010, 09:59:17 AM »
OK, let's try this again... :eeeee:

Because everybody knows that Australians carry a wombat around in their kangaroo. :XD:

I couldn’t decide if I should go with the “All Australians are surfers” stereotype, or if it should be the Crocodile Dundee type, so I decided to mix them. :)

It's a girl thing. You boys wouldn't understand it. :XD:

Anyway, here’s the boys introducing their sisters to each other. All countries have a sibling of the opposite sex. This came to be because the stereotypical Swedish woman is radically different from the stereotypical Swedish man. In fact, she is the complete opposite of everything the Swedish man stands for, so Sweden is not particular proud of her. :XD:

So there is a spot between Canada and Greenland where there might be oil, and now all the countries around it claim it as their own. Especially America, Russia and yes, tiny little Denmark are being very aggressive about it.

Sweden can’t really get into the fight because he can’t claim that the spot belongs to him, and Norway is pretty relaxed about it, because he already has his own oil. :)

He doesn't wear it because it's a sucky flag, okay!? Now just leave him alone!! :XD:

Because Europe is America's biggest bitch. :XD:

Seriously, I've asked around, and quite a few europeans feel this way about America.

Have fun 8)
Genuine Lifelike Individual

Lexus

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://abandonedbutnotforgotten.wordpress.com/
Re: [SDN] Scandinavia and the World #3
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 08:56:25 PM »
:eeeee:

Bugamn

• Experienced
    • View Profile